Connect launch their new catalogue – Bigger and Better for 2019!
For the first time ever, Connect Distribution have launched a Spring/Summer catalogue to their customer base of independent retailers in the home appliance industry. This new catalogue will be released in addition to their annual Autumn/Winter catalogue.
Releasing not one, but two catalogues a year benefits both the independent retailers Connect Distribution supplies and the manufacturers they work with.
Independent businesses get access to the best deals and the latest product ranges all year round. They also get up-to-date information about the services Connect Distribution offer including convenient LiveChat and delivery direct to their customers’ doors.
Manufacturers have an effective place to publicise their new product releases to thousands of trade businesses in their industry.
Inside the catalogue, there are 374 glossy full-colour pages filled with great value products. These are broken up into eight categories which are floorcare, small appliances, outdoor, heating and cooling, electrical, lighting, hardware and multimedia.
Some of the highlights of the catalogue include:
• A brand new TCP Smart range of internet-connected lighting, security and electrical devices
• New products from Connect Distribution’s key partners (Morphy Richards, Lavazza, Russell Hobbs, Quest, Melitta, Bosch and more!)
• Additions to Connect Distribution’s low cost and high-quality own branded range, Wellco, which now boasts a cordless stick vacuum cleaner and new microwave models
• The latest ranges from Tefal including tabletop cooking, cookware, kitchen tools and gadgets, drinking on the go, food storage and ironing
• A new Joe Wicks kitchenware collection to suit people looking to prepare healthy meals that are packed full of flavour
• New and updated products added to Connect Distribution’s exclusive range of gunmetal grey Hoover vacuum cleaners as part of the partnership between the two brands
• An exclusive range of Miele vacuum cleaners for independent retailers
• VO5’s new personal care range
Carl Bould, head of B2B sales at Connect Distribution, said, “Launching two catalogues a year lets us support independent businesses in our industry with the best deals and newest product ranges.”
Existing Connect Distribution customers can log into their trade account to view a digital version of the catalogue. Appliance manufacturers or sellers who don’t have an existing account but are interested in viewing the catalogue can contact the Connect Distribution team on 0844 557 3700.