Are your deposits earning you as much as they could?
bira members have access to market leading savings rates
You may be aware of the “almost negative” interest rates being paid by high street banks on their savings accounts with many of them currently looking to reduce these even further.
bira bank want to make you aware that you have exclusive access to market leading rates as part of your membership.
- A wide range of fixed rate notice and fixed term accounts with the following rates of interest:
185 days notice : 1.25%
1 year fixed term: 1.15%
2 year fixed term: 1.2%
Standard Cash ISA: 1.1%
1 year fixed rate Cash ISA: 1.15%
2 year fixed rate Cash ISA: 1.20%
1 & 3 month, Call accounts: See website
- Interest is payable half yearly (March and September)
- Eligible savings are protected under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme limit of £85,000
- ISA Transfers in are allowed
- From 6 April 2017, ISA allowances will increase to £20,000