In this Section:
Bira Training – Visual Merchandising
Date: Tue 06 Oct
Venue(s): Bira, Bristol Road, Birmingham, B5 7UB
*PLEASE NOTE* Due to precautionary measures surrounding Corona COVID-19 we have decided to postpone the April one-day courses until further notice. This was done to ensure the health and wellbeing of our visitors as well as staff at the Bira office. We hope to be able to rearrange the courses at a later date (last updated 13/03/20).
Who should attend: the course is geared to anyone engaged in displaying product in-store or in windows including owners, managers, visual merchandisers and sales associates.
This one-day programme focuses on how you display products in your windows and in-store. You will revisit the principles of visual merchandising as well as learn practical techniques to consider when designing windows and creating in-store displays.
The course will enable you to design and implement displays that stop and attract customers, utilising space and props effectively to promote merchandise, drive footfall and increase sales.
Key course topics
- Why first impressions are so important
- Hands on skills:
- How to dress windows – selecting products and maximising sight lines
- How to dress props/busts and use accessories to create a theme
- Using promotional signage and collateral in windows and in-store
- Using opportunities to create impactful and effective displays for seasonal themes with a focus on Christmas.
- Understand the theories which underpin effective Visual Merchandising
- Generate new ideas and window display concepts
- Develop new techniques and practical skills for immediate use back in the business
- Create windows and in-store visual merchandising to attract customers, drive footfall and sell products
Bira & Mica Members – £215 + VAT
Non-Bira members – £245 + VAT
For more information contact:
British Independent Retailers Association (Bira)
T: 0121 446 6688