In this Section:
Bira Training – Buy Smarter, Sell More
Date: Wed 09 Oct
Venue(s): Bira, 225 Bristol Road, Birmingham B5 7UB
Who should attend: owners, managers, buyers and merchandisers engaged in selecting and ordering merchandise.
Buy Smarter, Sell More – This course equips delegates with the key techniques of Buying necessary to ensure effective management of stock levels whilst driving sales and maximising profit. The programme will enable you to improve the return on your stock investment; improving sales, minimising markdowns and enhancing stock turn.
This interactive course will revisit the principles of selecting which brands and products to buy (including styles and quantity) and increase your focus on key suppliers, with an emphasis on enhancing profit margins, reducing markdowns and sustaining commercial relationships.
Key course topics
- Understand your buying strengths and weaknesses
- Create a Unique Product Proposition
- Improve the balance of core and risk products
- Choosing suppliers and building effective relationships
- Practical skills & techniques for immediate use back in the business
- Improve the return on your biggest investment – stock
- Maximise sales, reduce markdowns and enhance your profit margins
Bira & Mica Members – £185 + VAT
Non-Bira members – £220 + VAT
For more information contact:
British Independent Retailers Association (Bira)
T: 0121 446 6688