In this Section:
Coronavirus – Advisory webinars for employers
Date: Thu 02 Apr - Tue 07 Apr
In the midst of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, ACAS, the Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service, are running free and regular webinars on employment law topics and employment relations.
These webinars provide practical advice for employers to help manage the impact of coronavirus in the workplace. They include:
- steps that can help reduce the spread of the virus
- effective ways of communicating with employees
- self-isolating, time off, sickness certification and sick pay
- altering working hours, shift patterns and working arrangements
- remote working and the use of technology
The current webinar dates are:
- Thursday 2 April 2020, 10:30am to 11:30am
- Tuesday 7 April 2020, 10:30am to 11:30am
ACAS will be releasing more dates over the next few weeks, which we will update on this page accordingly.
An advisory webinar for employers
This webinar outlines practical measures that can be taken, best practice in terms of updating and communicating policies and the duty of care responsibilities of the employer. We also provide detail of the Government support and resources being made available to employers.
Included in this session:
- Practical steps that can help reduce the spread of the virus
- Effective ways of communicating with employees
- Equipping managers with accurate information and resources
- Self-isolation, time off, sickness certification and sick pay
- What to do if an employee becomes ill
- Altering working hours, shift patterns and working arrangements
- Remote working and increasing the use of technology
Register to attend
Click below to register and guarantee a place
These webinars are completely free but due to the demand, will require some basic information from you to register and guarantee a place.