In this Section:
Instagram workshop by Localise
Date: Wed 20 May
Would you like to learn how to better communicate with your customers via Instagram?
Bira members are invited to a free webinar to learn how to tell their business story through Instagram on Wednesday, May 20, 2020.
The workshop is one of the latest events being organised by pioneering shopping app Localise, to help the independent retail community.
Run by Facebook Blueprint lead trainer Lucy Hall, it starts at 10am.
Topics on the agenda include:
● Understand the value of using Instagram
● Explain when Instagram is an essential addition to their marketing strategy
● Create an Instagram business profile
● How to create photos and videos
● Communicate with customers on Instagram
For more details or to join the event click here