In this Section:
OSS Retail Foundation 2019
Date: Mon 01 Jul - Fri 05 Jul
Venue(s): St Hugh's College, Oxford
The aim of the Foundation programme is to develop the delegates understanding of their role as team leaders and the positive impact this can have on their business. By enhancing the vital skills necessary to successfully lead a team delegates can build their confidence as retail managers.
The programme provides leadership learning and an opportunity for delegates to reflect on their own approach to leadership and management whilst providing a greater understanding of their role and the impact that successful leaders can create.
- Develop self-awareness as a leader and manager
- Gain confidence in their ability to lead a team and create the conditions for effective team working
- Understand how to apply different leadership techniques to achieve the best results with their team
- Understand when and how to take a coaching approach with individuals and the team
- Be able to prioritise and achieve business outcomes effectively to improve productivity
- Set clear expectations for the team and communicate these effectively, enabling them to work together without supervision and achieve their objectives
- Develop their ability to focus on the customer’s experience and in response set achievable standards for service which support the drive to increase profitable sales
- Understand how to effectively lead a team through change
- Increase awareness of wellbeing in the workplace
- Create a realistic action plan, enabling them to apply their learning from the Foundation Programme to generate improved personal and organisational performance and results
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Trainee managers
- Department managers in stores and head office functions
- Store managers
DURATION / FEE
The Foundation is a five-day intensive residential programme.
2019 delegate fee is £2495 +VAT per person. Fee includes all programme materials, meals and accommodation
For more information please contact:
Head of Residential Programmes
T: 0121 446 6688
M: 07595 928 721