In this Section:
OSS Retail Masters 2019
Date: Mon 25 Feb - Thu 28 Feb
Venue(s): Saïd Business School, Oxford
The Masters takes senior managers and directors beyond the day-to-day challenges of running a business and gives them the opportunity to develop new thinking and new strategies to tackle
key issues including:
- The future retail landscape
- Positioning your business for success in an evolving retail world
- Leading your business to success
- Innovation and agility – the keys to future success
The 4-day intensive course provides delegates with full, unprecedented access to respected industry leaders and the forum to network with fellow executives from other retailers.
By looking at threats and opportunities, which they can profit from or protect against, the course ultimately helps senior managers become more effective business leaders.
- Identify the emerging trends and have a clear view of the future retail landscape
- Make the right retail choices in an intensely, volatile and competitive market
- Understand which innovations to back
- Build a customer following in a world of disloyalty
- Lead your business to success through the numbers, making the right commercial decisions and engagement of your team
- Make the right strategic investments
- Implement innovations successfully
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Senior individuals with a high level of responsibility
- Business owners
- Senior managers/directors
DURATION / FEE
Masters is a four-day intensive residential programme.
2019 delegate fee is £3250 +VAT per person. Fee includes all programme materials, meals and accommodation
For more information please contact:
Head of Residential Programmes
T: 0121 446 6688
M: 07595 928 721