In this Section:
OSS Retail Academy 2019
Date: Sat 17 Aug - Fri 23 Aug
Venue(s): Keble College, Oxford
The overarching aim of the Academy is to take outstanding retail managers and make then outstanding retail leaders. We do this by enhancing the delegate’s understanding and management of the five key retail resources: People, Money, Merchandise, Marketing and Retail Channels. The programme inspires delegates to consider how they can more successfully affect the retail environment in which they work, specifically; their own performance, the performance of their team and their ability to influence the commercial performance of their part of the business.
- Develop effective leadership styles
- Understand how to influence the team as a leader
- Gain new insights into the effective use of the key financial retail levers of space planning and sales densities, stock turn, cost control, multi-channel trading and profit management
- Develop an understanding of the importance that brand plays in retail marketing
Formulate business strategies designed to improve business performance
- Increase awareness of wellbeing in the workplace
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Middle managers in retail operations and head office functions
- Store managers and area managers
- Senior managers of independent retailers
DURATION / FEE
The Academy is a seven-day intensive residential programme.
2019 delegate fee is £2995 +VAT per person. Fee includes all programme materials, meals and accommodation
For more information please contact:
Head of Residential Programmes
T: 0121 446 6688
M: 07595 928 721