In this Section:
Social Media Masterclass – Bira Training
Date: Wed 22 Apr
Venue(s): Bira, Bristol Road, Birmingham, B5 7UB
Fill out the form below to book your place!
Social media workshop for retail business owners and staff.
(In partnership with Maybe*)
How to benchmark your performance and discover what delivers better results on social media.
- Overview of social media
- Overview of each channel
- The impact of social media
- How this affects your businesses
- Tools that you can use to help you manage your social media
- Maybe* have benchmarked your social media performance
- Workshop to improve your results
- Pledge of ongoing support
What will you need?
- Social media login details (if you have existing accounts)
Who will be delivering the course?
Polly Barnfield, CEO of Maybe* will be leading the programme. With a huge amount of social media experience in the retail industry, Polly is a fountain of knowledge enabling you to gain the insights to take your social media strategy to the next level.
Bira & Mica Members – £215 + VAT
Non-Bira members – £255 + VAT
For more information contact:
British Independent Retailers Association (Bira)
T: 0121 446 6688