In this Section:
IOSH Working Safely Training Course – Birmingham
Date: Mon 25 Mar
Time: 9am - 5pm
Venue(s): 225 Bristol Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B5 7UB
Following the success of our first IOSH course last October, Bira Legal as part of your Bira membership are now offering you access to another Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) qualification covering the essentials of safety and health.
Taking place at our Birmingham office on Monday 25 March, this free course will cover the essentials of safety and health with all delegates obtaining a certificate on completion. Gain peace of mind from training that’s designed, and quality controlled by IOSH – the Chartered body for safety and health professionals.
The course will provide learners with an understanding of how their actions in the workplace contributed to safety and health, ensuring the learners clearly understand their safety and health responsibilities.
How you will benefit:
- You will be able to identify why it’s important to work safely
- Identify everyone’s responsibilities in relation to safety, health and wellbeing in the workplace
- Define and understand the key terms in safety and health
- Identify workplace hazards and risks, their impact and how to control them
- Identify ways safety, health and wellbeing are managed and improved within the workplace
- Obtain a nationally recognised and respected certification on completion
Who is Working Safely for?
The course is for employees at any level within a business who need a grounding in the basic essentials of safety and health. From employees to executives and management, the course will benefit anyone currently working in a business.
To provide learners with an understanding of how their actions in the workplace contribute to safety and health, ensuring the learners clearly understand their safety and health responsibilities.
For a full overview of the course syllabus and what the day will cover, click below to download.Download the course syllabus
Register to attend
Complete the form below to book your place
There’s no cost to you as the course is covered by your Bira membership.
There’s a limited number of spaces available, so this course is available on a first come first serve basis.