bira direct Invoice Manager Terms and Conditions
- By registering to use bira direct invoice manager you agree to download your invoices and statements on a minimum monthly basis.
- You will no longer receive posted copies of invoices or statements but our accounts department are still available for any queries you may have with regards to your account.
- We would prefer the email address of the person who is responsible for downloading invoices, rather than a general email address.
- We need an email and/or mobile number so that we can alert you if you have not downloaded your invoices or statements within the monthly period. These email and mobile numbers will not be added to our CRM system and they will never be shared with any third party.
- Speed of your invoice being live on invoice manager relies upon said supplier providing us with your invoice.
- Full terms and conditions are available in your Invoice Manager area located in the “other documents” tab.