New savings products available to you through Bira Bank
Personal benefits for you, your employees and their families.
At bira we see ourselves as a family and this also includes our members. We also want to ensure your employees and family feel they are part of bira and can start benefiting too. There is always a good excuse to put off saving so here at bira bank we are striving to provide some great new products, so there is no better time to start saving.
As a bira member you, your employees and family members have access to all 12 of our saving products whether you need easy access to savings or want to lock in funds and let them grow. This month sees the launch of two brand new saving products from bira bank, our 3 Year Fixed Term Deposit Account & 3 Year Fixed Term Cash ISA.
Members use our range of savings products for a variety of purchases and events such as; making a milestone birthday a memorable event, saving for a holiday of a lifetime, a wedding or even a boat!
bira bank’s personal service makes it easy to find the right saving product for you, Fiona from Duncan McIntosh said ‘I was pleasantly surprised to be able to talk to the same person each time and discuss my requirements. The whole process was effortless, simple and easy to understand.’
New increased rates are effective from 1st October across our range of products.
Save a little or a lot with a bira bank regular savings account. Pay in monthly by standing order with easy instant access and up to two withdrawals per year.
- Instant access.
- Can be opened in business, sole name or held jointly
- Up to 2 withdrawals per annum
- Interest paid half yearly
- £25 deposit to open an account per individual or company
- Pay money in by standing order (minimum) £25 – £500 (maximum)
- 2.5% variable rate
bira bank are excited to announce the launch of our new 3 year fixed deposit account in addition to our on demand, notice accounts (1 month, 3 month, 185 days) and fixed term accounts (1 and 2 years).
- £100 to open a general Deposit account.
- £25,000 to open a Fixed Term or 6 month notice account
- On demand, 1 month and 3 month’s notice accounts available (withdrawal notice subject to the banks discretion)
- Six months (185 days) notice and 1,2 and 3 year fixed term offered for new monies (subject to availability).
- Variable/fixed interest rates.
- Interest earned daily.
- Interest paid March and September.
With our new 3 Year Fixed Cash ISA you are able to save for a rainy day or with a targeted purchase in mind. Invest up to £20,000 a year with an easy access, 1,2 or 3 year fixed rate cash ISA.
- Invest up to £20,000 per tax year
- £100 deposit to open an Easy Access account
- £2,500 deposit to open a Fixed-Term account
- Transfers in accepted
- 1 month’s notice for withdrawals on Easy Access ISAs (Access available instantly subject to the banks discretion