Bira’s guide to help retailers reopen with confidence
Bira has created a simple guide to help independent retailers open again with confidence later this month.
The 5-step guide to Covid-secure reopening takes members through what they need to do to be safe and compliant ahead of reopening on June 15.
It also contains valuable guidance for those already allowed to trade – steps such as completing a risk assessment.
The 5-step guide includes details on:
- Reading the Government guidance – and referring to devolved government advice where applicable.
- Amending and completing a risk assessment; Bira Legal has created a downloadable template to allow you to do this easily
- Amending and completing a reopening checklist; again Bira Legal has a downloadable checklist
- Taking appropriate steps to protect staff and customers with sufficient protective equipment – with links to Bira Direct suppliers
- Correctly communicating your Covid-secure message to the community – there’s even a downloadable poster to help you do this.
In addition to this guidance, there’s also further ideas of how retailers can prepare for reopening and reduce outgoings.
To access the full guide, click here