The Big Support Campaign
Many small businesses across the UK have been devastated by COVID-19 and do not know where to turn to for support. Many are not reaching out at all. Small businesses can be supported through this crisis and can be offered hope and a future for themselves, their families and their staff.
Sources of support:
- Dept for BEIS: https://www.businesssupport.gov.uk/
- Business Support Helpline 0300 456 3565
- Government whatsapp service on 07860064422
- Enterprise Nation: https://www.enterprisenation.com/coronavirus-support/
- BT Skills for Tomorrow: https://www.bt.com/skillsfortomorrow/
- Small Business Britain support: https://smallbusinessbritain.uk/coronavirus
- Join Small Business Saturday for Facebook Live daily business support: https://www.facebook.com/SmallBusinessSaturdayUK
- The Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs Business Survival Toolkit: https://campus.ioee.uk/
Mental health support:
- MIND – https://www.mind.org.uk/
- Samaritans – https://www.samaritans.org/
Bira has created a Coronvirus Hub with information and advice specific to independent retailers.