What is the Smart Home Expo?
38% of UK consumers own or use smart technology, and with this number rising it’s evident why smart technology is continuously making the headlines!
The Smart Home Expo is the UK’s ultimate event for the smart technologies that are revolutionising the way that we live! And it’s back for another year, taking place on the 17th and 18th March 2020 at Birmingham’s NEC.
We will be showcasing some incredible features for proactive business owners and retailers looking for ways to grow their businesses in 2020…
Siemen’s Smart Kitchen Zone
The Smart Home Expo is working closely with industry giants, Siemens Home Appliances, who have sponsored a dedicated 60 square meter space to bring the very latest in wifi enabled appliances for cookware, kitchenware and houseware retailers. Sounds interesting? Well, Siemens’ Smart Kitchen Zone will also enable you to:
● Discover a wide range of intelligent features, understand the benefits of connected appliances
● Understand the benefits of connected appliances and learn from leading industry experts
● Book one-to-one meetings with a member of the Siemen’s team to discuss partner services
Spaces for these one-to-ones are limited and filling quickly. So, to give yourself the best opportunity to discuss partner services and retail opportunities face to face with the Siemens team, please follow the link to Siemen’s designated booking page and register your information here!
VIP Lounge sponsored by Johnson Controls and Alarm.com
If that wasn’t enough to entice you, the Smart Home Expo also has an exclusive VIP Lounge, sponsored by Johnson Controls and Alarm.com just for business owners and buyers looking to take their businesses to the next level. This incredible new show feature will;
● Allow you exclusive trade only live demonstrations of Johnson Controls and Alarm.com’s new innovative security device, DSC iotega, which is making its UK debut at the show.
● Give you the ULTIMATE opportunity to a step ahead of your competition as this will be the ONLY event they will be showcasing either device at in the UK.
● Let you network of the top 5% of our most influential delegates attending the Smart Home Expo event
● Give you an unparalleled opportunity to have direct contact with senior members of the Johnson Controls and Alarm.com team for Q & A’s and one to one meetings to discuss how to generate a whole new recurring revenue stream in your retail business.
Register for your VIP pass to the VIP Lounge now whilst we still have availability CLICK HERE
Exclusive Product Launches
To register for this FREE event, head over to the Smart Home Expo ticket page and clear your calendar on the 17th & 18th March.Find out more or register for the Smart Home Expo 2020