bira bank Foreign Exchange
Save money on your international payments.
For companies and individuals making international money transfers, changes in exchange rates can make a big difference to the cost. We also know that speed, service and security are important to our members, as well as their suppliers, distributors and agents.
That’s why we’ve teamed up with the award-winning foreign exchange specialist, World First, to power bira bank foreign exchange. With bira bank foreign exchange, members can be sure that their currency transfers will be made quickly and at great exchange rates. You’ll also benefit from:
• Award-winning customer service and a dedicated relationship manager
• 24/7 access to an easy-to-use online platform – book and manage transactions, payments, and beneficiaries
• Protection against changes in the exchange rate
• Currency options – protection if the rate moves against you but you’ll still benefit if the rate moves in your favour
• Safety and security – World First is authorised by the FCA and complies with the regulations to safeguard your money
Get in touch if you’d like to discuss how we can help with your individual requirements, or sign up now.
020 7326 9124
World First UK Limited is registered in England and Wales as a Limited Company: No 05022388 and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN: 502759, as a Payment Institution under the Payment Services Regulation 2009. World First Markets Limited is registered in England and Wales as a Limited Company: No 06382377 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN: 477561. Registered office address: Millbank Tower, 21-24 Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP.