How it works
Let's get started
Buying stock for your business is really straightforward with the bira direct service. As soon as you’ve chosen a supplier from our list, get in touch with them and follow these five simple steps:
- Place your order with the supplier and quote your bira membership number
- Ask for your order to be invoiced via bira direct Ltd
- Take delivery of your goods
- Your invoice will be sent from the supplier to bira direct, and we’ll pay it for you
- We then invoice you, and you pay us direct – it couldn’t be easier
To find out more about our great range of suppliers just use our online buyers guide. You can search by supplier name or product type. You’ll also find your current Supplier Directory in your bira membership Directory.
When a retailer gets in touch with you they’ll place their order and quote their bira membership number. At this point they’ll also ask you to invoice bira direct Ltd and provide you with a delivery address. You simply process the order and deliver it, then send your invoice directly to us and we’ll pay you. We then, in turn, invoice the retailer to recoup the payment. For full details and terms and conditions for suppliers call the team on 0121 446 6688 or see your current bira membership directory.