- Speak to qualified experts for advice on:
- Employment Law & HR
- Health & Safety
- Commercial and business legal
- Tax, VAT and HMRC
- Assistance with your business legal compliance
- Insurance indemnity cover for up to £50,000 per claim*
- Call as many times as you need
- Access to templates and downloads including Contracts of Employment and Employee Handbooks
- Access to training materials through the Bira Legal portal
- All included as part of your membership
Ellis Whittam Coronavirus Hub
Organisations across the UK are naturally concerned about the spread of coronavirus and what it means for them. With the situation evolving daily, the Ellis Whittam Coronavirus Advice Hub is designed to offer a single source of regularly updated guidance so that you can take decisive action, minimise disruption, and keep people safe.
Get instant access to:
- Sample letters and policies;
- Risk assessment templates;
- FAQs and guidance documents.
When it comes to receiving great legal advice and support, start here.
bira member can login to access exclusive information
If you’re already a Bira member and want to take advantage of this service, simply login to view contact details for this service as well as exclusive member-only information.
If you’re not currently a Bira member, but you are interested in this service and other member benefits, find out more by joining us .
The Bira Legal team were also able to clear up recent changes made by the government to the regulations in relation to Statutory Sick Pay and the significant financial implications of these changes for small businesses such as ourselves. Something which most small business people seem not to have heard about.
The Bira Legal helpline service, where you can speak to someone directly, is worth every penny of our Bira membership.