Employment Law and Health & Safety One2One delivered by Bira Legal provides an enhanced level of support in a more personal way. Get your own named lawyer who will guide you through any problems as they arise.
You’ll enter into a separate agreement with Ellis Whittam, where you’ll receive unlimited professional support for a fixed fee, at a preferential rate exclusive to Bira members. As a unique solution to your compliance challenges, Ellis Whittam combine the service quality of a leading law firm with the cost certainty of fixed fees.
- Ongoing dedicated support from a named, qualified adviser/consultant with sector expertise
- Tailored advice, guidance and clarification based on an in-depth understanding of your business
- Acting as your legally-required ‘competent person’ to help you comply with all necessary health and safety rules and regulations
- Bespoke, legally-compliant documentation drafted on your behalf, including best-practice contracts, handbooks, policies and procedures
- On-site General Risk Assessments to help you identify and remedy any areas where you are exposed
- Interactive e-Learning training, free for the first 12 months, designed to upskill staff while keeping downtime to a minimum
- Award-winning Health & Safety and HR Software to streamline important HR functions and allow you to monitor your compliance at a glance.
- Less pressure on you and your management team
- More time to focus on running your business, without distraction
- Confidence in your decision making
- A more stable workforce and a safer working environment
- Better budgetary control, with monthly payment options and no hidden auto-renewal clauses
When it comes to receiving enhanced legal advice and support, start here.
Bira members can login to access exclusive information.
If you’re already a Bira member and want to take advantage of this service, simply login to view contact details for this service as well as exclusive member-only information.
If you’re not currently a Bira member, but you are interested in this service and other member benefits, find out more by joining Bira today.