Plan for the future with confidence
bira pensions takes the confusion out of auto enrolment, and help ensure you meet all the government’s requirements.
How your business benefits:
- We’ve simplified auto enrolment for bira members
- It’s a quick and easy online registration
- There’s guaranteed acceptance for all bira members
- We’ll give you free, easy to use software that allows you to administer the scheme
- It’s great value – at just £359.00 for the registration fee and a £115 annual governance fee – these costs are per company regardless of size, not per employee
- You can access a dedicated helpline
With auto enrolment, the workplace pension scheme changed forever. Today, all businesses with one employee or more are required to offer an employee pension scheme.
Working with Wren Sterling, we’ve set up a scheme that is simple to understand and easy to use, and meets the governments requirements. What’s more, Wren Sterling also offer a dedicated helpline for those who need a little more advice.
To find out more about the scheme you can visit www.birapensions.co.uk and take a look at the Useful Links and Documents page. Here you’ll find all the information you need on how the scheme works.
If you’d prefer a more interactive approach to learning, try our special pensions webinar exclusively for bira members. This covers the most important points regarding pensions including staging dates, auto enrolment responsibilities, minimum contribution levels, employer admin duties and choosing a pensions provider.
To view the webinar, simply login to your member’s area here.
Start preparing for the future today with bira pensions
To start using the bira pensions scheme you’ll need to register on the bira pensions website (link www.birapensions.co.uk), but before you do that you’ll need to know your staging date. You can do this by visiting the Pensions Regulator website.
Once you have this information, you can register with bira pensions Simply visit the website and complete our simple registration form, detailing:
- Your staging date
- Your PAYE reference number
- Your bira membership number