Champion your independent retailers!
Independent retailers give our towns and high streets diversity. They make them unique and give us something to love that can only be found in that one place. They set you community apart from the thousands of other towns and high streets. We’ve set up the Shop Local campaign to encourage shoppers to make the most of indies in their local community or in towns they visit.
By shopping locally you can:
- Find a world of discovery and a range of fresh and exciting products on your doorstep
- Support your local high street and improve the local economy
- Help to create more local jobs in your community
- Enjoy great customer service from people who value your custom
- Build friendships with local shop owners
- Touch and feel the products to make sure you have made the right choice
- Get dedicated help and support with making your product selection
- Give your shop owners feedback about the products you’d like them to stock
- Be sure that your local shop will give you a warm welcome!
If you are a consumer, look out for the ‘Bira says shop local’ stickers and take a look at the fantastic choice available from independent retailers!
Thank you for supporting independent retailers. It is no secret that trading remains a challenge, but with your support we can ensure the continued success of local shops.
Click here to find out what you can do to spread the word.