Saving energy is our business
bira has teamed up with Utility Options to provide our members with lowest cost quotations in the market and help you switch with no additional cost.
bira members save an average of £1,030 when they switch their utilities*
There is vital need for small businesses to have a specialist company with integrity and track record that would help reduce overheads. Utility Options is a family run firm and who pride themselves on service and commitment.
How your business will benefit:
- Free gas and electric ‘health check’ (log in to your member area to download the form)
- Savings of up to 62% on utilities
- A detailed contract and service agreement, the negotiating of which all too often takes up so much of members’ time
- Best prices from the marketplace and a full quotation with a recommendation
- Checks on contract information and end dates, making sure that the very best quote is accepted at the best price to tie in with the start of a new contract
(*Figure based on recent new service users that switched all three utilities; gas, electricity and telecoms. Figures taken on 07.10.16. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for T&C’s for all Utility Options facts and figures. )bira members can login to see additional member-only content.